Posting dates for internal transfers:
October 26, 2020 through October 30, 2020
The licensed practical nurse is a graduate of an approved program of practical nursing licensed in the state of Ohio and is authorized to practice nursing under the direction of an RN.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing, with validation of medication administration certification.
- Currently licensed by the Ohio State Board of Nursing to practice practical nursing.
- Has been actively employed in hospital-based nursing within the past 5 years or show a certificate of completion from a state-accredited L.P.N. refresher course in the past year or is a recent graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Successful completion of the Licensed Practical Nurse Orientation Program at Alliance Community Hospital.
- Maintains current B.L.S. certification through American Heart Association.
- Shows evidence of self-growth through participation in continuing education.
- Successful completion of any additional educational requirements outlined as conditions of employment at time of hire.
- Must be computer literate to complete task(s) as required. Such as MediTech (Hospital Support Software), Halogen (performance appraisal system) Relias (education system), ability to retrieve e-mails, complete online enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs as assigned
- Senior Care Unit –Crisis Intervention and De-Escalation (CIDE) certification within 3 months of hire.
Apply on company website