Recover Health is now part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies
Homecare is the future of healthcare! Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year, and through a series of exciting acquisitions weve expanded the scope of our business into home health and hospice.
The Assistant Clinical Manager Home Health, will evaluate nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service within the team. Act as a resource and support for clinical staff and facilitate collaborative teamwork on the unit and with ancillary departments. Oversee the Quality Program for the clinic and ensure that all standards are met, and keep procedural manuals and other necessary equipment up to date. This individual will serve as a backup to the Clinical Manager and will manage a caseload as needed for client coverage.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains clinical record documentation according to agency policy and procedures and state/federal regulation
- Ensures compliance with regulations and is available for federal and state licensure surveys
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities including but not limited to clinical record review, quality indicator monitoring, and quality management
- OASIS and/or coding experience is strongly desired
- Acts as a Preceptor to coordinate orientation and training for all RN Clinical new hires
- Provides ongoing training and educational opportunities for Clinical staff
- Serves as a senior member to all staff regarding quality improvement and documentation
- Oversees clinical orientation duties including documentation and quality improvement for all new health related employee
- Carry a caseload of patients, understand and perform the admission process plan of care
- Supervise RN, LPN, and HHA field staff as indicated.
- Active RN licensure in the state of the application
- Bachelors degree required
- Medicare skilled nursing experience
- Basic understanding of OASIS
- RN experience in health care (home health)
Apply on company website