Recover Health is now part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently looking for a Clinical Manager to lead our dynamic home health care team.
$8,000 Hiring Bonus!
The Clinical Manager Home Health works under the direction and guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or clients receiving extended nonlicensed support services. This leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services, activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agencys growth related to home care.
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer complaints.
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or hospice)
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding of OASIS
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website