Position: Home Health Aides
Status of employment: Full-Time OR Part-Time positions available
AveannaHealthcare delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care,seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.We offerin-home personal care tohelp clients maintain good personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing and maintain a healthy and safe environment.
Aveanna is hiring compassionateHome Health Aides to assist with treatments that are ordered and approved by the physician and supervised by the Registered Nurse. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Aveanna is the place for you!
Aveanna Healthcare remains focused on our mission of caring for our medically fragile patients during the COVID-19 outbreak. Even in this tumultuous time, we continue to care, and we continue to hire nurses. If you need shifts or work, we are here for you. Our hearts remain focused on making a real difference for kids, adults, and families. And our resolve has never been stronger to keep our patients safe at home.
- Education: High School diploma
- Training:Completion of a basic aide training program and/or Direct Care Worker test consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare.
- Skills: Completion of one year's employment as a personal care aide, nurse's aide or in another healthcare related field preferred
- Transportation: Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website