Location: McAllen, Texas
AveannaHealthcare is looking for an experienced Physical TherapistAssistant(PTA) to provide professional, goal-orientedhome-basedtherapy services to pediatric clients!
AveannaHealthcare isapre-eminentpediatric therapy provider,specializing inshort-term to acute care therapy services tochildren from birth to age21.We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
Torevolutionizethe way pediatric healthcare is delivered,one patientat a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long TermDisability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Physical TherapistAssistant(PTA) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Drivers License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
AveannaHealthcareis an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply on company website