DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse - CVICU Stepdown
Full-Time Day Shift 0.9 FTE
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
***$10,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE***
External candidates only. For more information contact Sandra.Eschenbach@HCAHealthcare.com.
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a facility of HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical surgery hospital providing award-winning procedures. Leveraging the latest technologies and treatment protocols, Aventura meets both the elective and emergency healthcare needs of its neighboring communities and international visitors. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and they are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is home to a community rich in diversity and infused with world class culture. A prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!Benefits
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability and employee discount program and employee stock purchase programJob Summary
Provides professional nursing care within the unit; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psycho-social, physical and general aspects of care.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current BLS & ACLS certifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Successful completion of arrhythmia course.
- Two (2) years of related acute care experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an acute Telemetry unit or experience in ICU.
- Recent Telemetry certification (less than 5 years) or no cardiac monitoring experience interruption for more than 3 months.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website