Company: BAE Systems
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace
Are you ready for your next exciting position! Are you an innovator? Are you looking for a career path not just your next job? Join the BAE team and start your journey.We are seeking a Cyber Security Network Architect to support Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) on their Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) program at Fort Meade, MD. Candidate will work closely with JRSS PMO Engineers to make decisions concerning the architectural design, fit, and function of the JRSS Enterprise Architecture.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Experience in requirements development and analysis.
- Understanding of Cyber technology, architectures, and tools (e.g., Firewalls, IPS, IDS, SIEM, DLP).
- Experience in Network architectures and design.
- Must possess DOD 8570, IAT Level II (Sec+ or equivalent) certification prior to start date.
- TS level clearance required
Preferred Skills and Education
- Requires a BS degree and 12 + years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 + years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing, and Virtualization.
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper, and/or Blue Coat .
- Experience with network switches and technologies.
- Knowledgeable of cyber defense-in-depth principles.
- Experience with trade studies and alternative analysis.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website