BAE Systems' Countermeasure & Attack Solutions (CEMA) Business Area has an immediate opening for a RF experienced systems engineers in the Threat Detections Solution product line As a Senior Principle Systems Engineer, you will work as part of a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team to design, integrate, debug, and test new RADAR Systems to apply in the evolving next-generation electronic warfare battle environment.
Cultural and behavioral principles are a special part of our systems engineering organization which means we are looking for team players who will support our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- US Citizenship required
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance
- Eligible: for SAP/SAR Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-10 years related industry experience or equivalent experience
- BS or MS in engineering (or math/physics) is required
- Experience with RADAR system integration and test, including use of anechoic chambers
- Experience with hardware/software systems integration and troubleshooting required
- Experience communicating technical requirements to multi-disciplinary engineering team required
- Experience/Ability to analyze and model RF Capabilities.
- Experience with MatLab, Mathcad or other analysis tools required
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Able to demonstrate ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Master's degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, or Computer Science
- Experience with decomposing/deriving requirements
- Experience in defining technical performance measurements
- Experience in identifying technical risks
- Experience designing military products considered a plus
- Digital Engineering, Model Based Systems Engineering (SysML), Model Based Agile Engineering (Value Driven Digital Threads) and Agile Mindset principle, practices & processes and tools & techniques
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems' game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website