BAE Systems is looking for a Systems Administrator with passion for talent acquisition and customer service. This individual's primary responsibility will be to support the Applicant Tracking System (recruiting and on-boarding), the newly launched CRM tool, the external and internal career sites as well as the recruiting programs. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for working with recruiting teams and Hiring Managers to provide support to day-to-day operational issues, as well as ensuring inquiries are addressed and resolved with a high degree of service quality. He/She must also be able to effectively collaborate both internally, across decentralized talent acquisition teams, and externally with vendors to enhance systems capabilities.
BAE Systems is looking for someone who can focus on enhancing the user experience of the applicant related systems and furthering the organization's ability to effectively attract and retain a diverse workforce.
This position is part of the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise, an enthusiastic and highly productive team, where each employee has the opportunity to grow and make an impact. TA COE also provides a 9/80 schedule and an end-of-year week-long paid shutdown.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the recruiting systems and the resolution of issues in a timely manner;
- Partner closely with Recruiters, Schedulers, Recruiting Analysts and Recruitment Marketing teams to respond to system errors and problems;
- Submit tickets with vendors directly if the issues cannot be resolved internally and ensure the consistent follow-up with involved parties to keep everyone in the loop in terms of the progress;
- Manage and perform the ATS and CRM administration tasks, including but not limited to: workflow, communication and document templates, forms, talent gateways, questionnaires and automation;
- Draft and maintain consistent and efficient recruiting templates, processes and workflows;
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual audit activities to ensure the compliance with policies and regulations;
- Review and test the systems' release publications about upgrades to determine the impact on current processes and functionality, and to recommend potential enhancemetns to streamline the processes and introduce efficiencies;
- Stay on top of technology by conducting research to learn and understand the industry strandards, trends, new technologies and solutions;
- Proactively identify high impact areas for improvement and take initiative to effectuate change;
- Support the creation and delivery of communications to users and stakeholders;
- Partner closely with talent acquisition teams as well as Resource Center, IT and HRIS stakeholders to ensure the operational needs of the function are captured and addressed;
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Talent Acquisition systems;
- Drive continuous process improvement;
- Foster a collaborative team environment;
- Assist with other projects and duties as needed.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of talent acquisition processes;
- Demonstrated experience with ATS and CRM systems administration;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong customer service oriented disposition that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers;
- Strong attention to detail and very organized;
- Proficiency with human resource information systems, MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and SharePoint;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience;
- 4-8 years of related TA experience.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Talent acquisition experience for a government or military contractor;
- Certified Workbench Administrator or Certified Administrator for IBM Kenexa BrassRing, Oracle HCM Cloud, or Taleo.
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website