SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Must be available for early morning shift!
HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required.The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave and PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
· Responsible for various business office functions, including: billing, cash posting, chart preparation, cash posting, collections, insurance verification, medical records, patient registration, and scheduling.
· Responsible for performing registration functions of patient admissions, including reviewing all information with patient, completing appropriate forms, and copying appropriate insurance cards and photo identification.
· Performs insurance pre-certification, verification, and interviews patients prior to surgery. Verifies and obtains all patient eligibility, authorizations, benefits, and claim information with insurance companies.
· Reviews the insurance contract profiles in AdvantX and manages reimbursement process. Works with electronic billing vendor to resolve any e-billing issues, denied claims, etc.Processes all insurance claims in clearinghouse (GHN).
· Performs collections, reconciliation, and follow up activities timely on all accounts.Negotiates payment plans on self pay accounts utilizing established policies regarding Settlement Discounts.
· Schedules patient surgical procedures and maintaining the surgery schedule.
· Minimum (2) years of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office).
· Basic Life Support (BLS) may be required as determined by facility practices.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website