Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. If you're looking to leverage your abilities to make a difference – you belong at Banner Staffing Services.
As the internal staffing (registry) provider for Banner Health, Banner Staffing Services (BSS) provides opportunities within one of the country's leading health systems. The BSS team is dedicated to providing personal attention and professional support for its employees. Registry opportunities are a great way to market your skills within Banner Health. As a BSS employee, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular full-time or part-time opportunities within Banner Health.
In addition, registry employment through BSS offers:
- Competitive wages
- Paid orientation
- Flexible Schedules (select positions)
- Fewer Shifts Cancelled
- Weekly pay
- 403(b) Pre-tax retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee wellness program
- Discount Entertainment tickets
- Restaurant/Shopping discounts
- Auto Purchase Plan
BSS Registry positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered. BSS requires: Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education).
About Banner Staffing Service AZ
Supporting Banner Health, Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. In addition, Staffing Services provides the best training in the business, so you can hit the ground running as you enjoy unequaled clinical variety, professional flexibility and lifestyle choices. We provide registry and travel assignments throughout the western United States. The registry allows you to create your own schedule by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital, home care and primary care settings. Banner Travel offers short-term assignments of three twelve-hour shifts per week. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we offer training in the country's most advanced simulation center. You will also enjoy the stability only an organization as large and successful as Banner Health can offer.
About Banner Health
Banner Health is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to make health care easier, so life can be better. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Banner Health help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.
This position performs prescribed non-invasive cardiovascular procedures and stress testing to patients. This position analyzes data during the recording, making certain that the information being obtained is valid and interpretable. This position ensures optimal care/treatment to patient population.
- Performs prescribed standard non-invasive cardiovascular procedures in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Analyzes, identifies and documents procedures as outlined by departmental policies and procedures to maximize patient outcome.
- Ensures an accurate and readable recording using deductive reasoning to trouble shoot minor problems, make adjustments as needed during the procedure and prepares recordings for interpretation.
- Collects and/or reviews pertinent medical, historical, and medication information in order to perform the appropriate study prescribed by the physician as outlined by departmental policies and procedures.
- Assists with activities to improve department processes, facilitate testing and maintain quality to achieve optimal patient results.
- Works directly with physicians and serves as the technical expert on our various Non-Invasive testing applications. Responsibilities include but not limited to: initial training on the clinical application for reading and interpreting EKG, continued training for periodic clinical up-grades, and assists with computerized charting and order entry.
- May assists in scheduling of patients and maintains equipment as outlined by department policies and procedures. Responsible for the departmental daily charges and may assist in the charge recovery process.
- Participates in the education and training of new employees, peers, students and other staff. Must obtain certification as a Cardiographic Technician from a recognized credentialing agency within 18 months of hire or have a bachelor's degree in a related clinical field. Must complete required courses in EKG and 12 Lead.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge
This position requires clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1 year of experience performing noninvasive cardiology procedures. Completion of courses in EKG and 12 Lead. Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, basic mathematical skills, analyze data and solve basic problems.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website