ADDING TO PRIMARY CARE TEAM AT GROWING CLINIC
BC/BE Family Medicine for Primary Care Clinic - Casa Grande, AZ
Experience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry.
As Banner Health continues to grow, we are adding a primary care physician to our established practice in the peaceful, growing town of Casa Grande! Just a block from the Banner Casa Grande Medical Center and hospital, this clinic provides care to a diverse population of all ages, managing chronic conditions and wellness with a caring team of physicians and providers.
A description of our clinics:
- Mon-Fri with limited call, phone call consult only
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- Clinic hours, M-F 8am-5pm
- Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized care according to candidate's interest
We seek candidates who:
- Are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Med-Peds
- Prefers to see all ages
- Patient-focused, friendly and enjoys a collaborative environment
Banner Health total compensation package includes:
- Salary base guaranty
- Starting bonus + Loan Repayment up to $100k
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid occurrence based malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Focus on physician well-being and development
- This location qualifies for federal loan forgiveness
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hiking, cycling to boating to golf, to simply sitting and enjoying some of Mother Nature's most astounding creations. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Phoenix SE Valley, Casa Grande, AZ 85130 Physician-Family Medicine
ADDING TO PRIMARY CARE TEAM AT GROWING CLINIC BC/BE Family Medicine for Primary Care Clinic - Casa Grande, AZ
Apply on company website