Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. If you're looking to leverage your abilities to make a difference – you belong at Banner Staffing Services.
As the internal staffing (registry) provider for Banner Health, Banner Staffing Services (BSS) provides opportunities within one of the country's leading health systems. The BSS team is dedicated to providing personal attention and professional support for its employees. Registry opportunities are a great way to market your skills within Banner Health. As a BSS employee, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular full-time or part-time opportunities within Banner Health.
In addition, registry employment through BSS offers:
- Competitive wages
- Paid orientation
- Flexible Schedules (select positions)
- Fewer Shifts Cancelled
- Weekly pay
- 403(b) Pre-tax retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee wellness program
- Discount Entertainment tickets
- Restaurant/Shopping discounts
- Auto Purchase Plan
BSS Registry positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered. BSS requires: Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education).
About Banner Staffing Service WR
Supporting Banner Health, Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. In addition, Staffing Services provides the best training in the business, so you can hit the ground running as you enjoy unequaled clinical variety, professional flexibility and lifestyle choices. We provide registry and travel assignments throughout the western United States. The registry allows you to create your own schedule by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital, home care and primary care settings. Banner Travel offers short-term assignments of three twelve-hour shifts per week. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we offer training in the country's most advanced simulation center. You will also enjoy the stability only an organization as large and successful as Banner Health can offer.
About Banner Health
Banner Health is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to make health care easier, so life can be better. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Banner Health help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.
This position performs prescribed planned course of radiation therapy as directed by following department/facility policies, procedures, guidelines and protocols and in accordance with standards of professional radiation therapy practice. Performs needed assessment, care and treatment planning for patient population.
- Performs radiation therapy treatments by following and verifying referring providers orders. Uses independent judgment and applies learned methodologies according to established policy and procedures.
- Educates patients/families regarding procedure and/or treatment to be performed. Demonstrates professional behavior/conduct in all interactions; fosters teamwork, efficient use of resources and quality patient outcomes.
- Operates treatment and treatment planning equipment to include simulation in accordance with departmental policy. Prepares treatments and administers prescribed doses in accordance with established policies. Prepares and maintains accurate documentation.
- Demonstrates competence in performing prescribed invasive/interventional procedures in accordance with established policies.
- Performs and evaluates equipment quality control measurements. Demonstrates the ability to trouble shoot and notifies appropriate personnel to maintain equipment performance. Maintains a safe environment for patients, personnel, and visitors. Adheres to radiation safety practices. Ensures the safe receipt, administration, storage, and disposal of radioactive materials utilizing ALARA principles.
- Accountable for the ethical, legal, and professional responsibilities related to radiation oncology practice. This includes maintaining confidentiality of all work information.
- Assures the efficient operation of workflow of the department.
Must possess a strong knowledge of clinical care as normally obtained through an Associate degree in radiation oncology or related field.
Requires national certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and licensure by the state regulatory agency if applicable. BLS certification required.
Must be knowledgeable of clinical techniques, applications and equipment relative to the area of work. Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, and be safety conscious.
Previous radiation therapy experience preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website