Primary City/State:Glendale, Arizona
Job Category:Clinical Support
New River Trails Health Center is the flagship ambulatory health center for Banner Health and provides the residents of Phoenix's Northwest Valley a single location for many of their non-acute health care needs. This 130,000 square foot building is Banner's largest health center and will include 128 exam rooms. The health center also allows for immediate access to on-site advanced imaging, lab, pharmacy and will include over 45 providers across 11 different specialties who will provide care to over 132,000 patients annually.
New River Trails will not only be the largest ambulatory health center in Banner, it will be one of the most technologically advanced and innovative. New River Trails' foundation will be built upon collaboration and communication, and one of our main focuses will be providing patients an excellent continuum of care. As a Senior Practice Manager for Primary Care, you will have an opportunity to work with a wonderful team dedicated to helping patients across many age ranges. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of providers and support staff, specifically our wonderful clinical team. You will be the front line leader working directly with staff members coaching and guiding leadership conversations, helping to direct team members to learn and grow professionally, while maintaining a positive atmosphere. You will also have the opportunity to directly and positively impact our patient's experience through your service recovery efforts.
We are excited to welcome our first patient on April 26, 2021. This position is Monday – Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM but open to flexibility to work as late as 7:00pm or a Saturday when needed.
We will all strive to provide the best experience possible and look forward to leveraging revolutionary technology as part of a highly-integrated team. Every single team member at New River Trails will play a vital role in making health are easier so life can be better.
This position provides interim Practice Sr. Manager support across in assigned location across the region based on organizational need. This position plans, organizes, directs and controls all assigned clinic and facilities management activities to carry forward operations, achieve established goals and objectives. Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with physicians. Requires travel to assigned practice locations. Provides operational support to other practice leaders and works on assigned projects within region during times when interim opportunity is not be available.
1. On interim basis, directs the day-to-day activities of the staff at the assigned clinic, ensuring a high level of productivity. Continually monitors the functioning of the clinic and revises operations as needed. Develops and implements a system to ensure that established policies, goals and objectives are achieved. Participates in the accreditation process. Maintains current knowledge of applicable local, state and federal codes and regulations and ensures compliance in the assigned locations.
2. Responsible for efficient systems, which provide quality patient services and overall patient satisfaction throughout the assigned clinics. Resolves any patient concerns.
3. Responsible for all physician relations to include practice management, orientation and follow up support. Responds to physician concerns and provides problem resolution as appropriate
4. Determines physical maintenance and equipment needs and repairs and coordinates internal or external resources. Resolves problems relating to the facility on a day-to-day basis.
5. Participates in the development of a marketing plan and ensures its efficient implementation and evaluation as needed. Acts as a liaison to community business and civic leaders .
6. Responsible for overseeing development and submission of annual budgets (operating and capital) and for operating within those budgets at the designated locations.
7. Selects, trains, coaches, motivates and conducts performance evaluations, and directs the workflow of staff in the assigned locations. Clearly defines assignments and responsibilities and implements orientation process for staff so understand performance expectations.
8. Provides support to other practice leaders within the region during times in which an interim opportunity is not available. Works on assigned key projects within the region as needed.
9. Assigned full authority for employment actions including selection, training, coaching, and performance reviews.
Must possess knowledge of health care administration, business administration or other related field as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in business or healthcare.
Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of medical practice and clinic management, clinic operational structures and systems, and policies, procedures, and processes as normally demonstrated through a minimum of three years experience in managing a health care facility. Leadership experience should include management of staff and budgets. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. Requires excellent public relations, human relations, and conflict resolution skills. Must have the ability to successfully and positively interact with physicians and employees at all levels throughout the organization.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website