- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR certified.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications, emails and internet.
- Valid driver's license.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate admissions.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Admission/discharge experience.
Enters admissions documents in the system, communicates payment responsibility with perspective resident/power of attorney, and determines Medicare A status with MDS nurses. Develops and communicates with local hospitals/social workers and outlying areas in regards to availability. Works with social services and the resident to determine a discharge plan.
Apply on company website