DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
*$3,000 Sign-On Bonus*Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a PCT/CNA in acute care* Some exclusions may apply. Please contact a Recruiter for more details!*
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program.
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN) in a complementary and assistive role. He/she assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance to the CNA's training, competence and skills, hospital policies and procedures and the State Board of Nursing rules for delegated nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel. Consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, adequately stocked and safe patient care environment.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in previous CNA experience in a healthcare setting, preferred
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required.
- Honors our Mission and Values: Ability to build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of integrity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
- Exhibits Compassion: Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and concerns of others and to treat others with the utmost respect, dignity, courtesy, and confidentiality.
- Communicates Effectively: Ability to deliver verbal and written information in a clear, concise manner to ensure comprehension and achieve desired results.
- Prioritizes Tasks: Ability to shift attention between multiple activities and competing demands, and to manipulate the order of tasks by importance.
- Works Well with Others: Ability to interface directly with public, physicians, staff, patients, administration and ancillary support department representatives to achieve optimal outcomes and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Demonstrates Professionalism: Ability to take personal responsibility for job action and performance, comprehend and perform job responsibilities, and adhere to the policies and procedure of the Facility.
- Embraces Learning: Ability to actively learn and follow instructions, policies, and procedures in a timely fashion, including the ability to learn new techniques or procedures without incurring overwhelming stress.
- Lifting objects in excess of 100lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 Lbs. or more.
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County since 1973, Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, tertiary hospital providing award-winning care. Blake is a preferred provided with the only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, and Burn Center in Manatee County. The hospital offers a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency care, open-heart surgery, joint replacement, 24/7 Hyperbaric Medicine, Breast Cancer Center, Lung Cancer Center, Surgical Services, Premier neuroscience Services, inpatient rehabilitation and therapy services. Blake also boasts many designations and certifications from some of the most well-known names in healthcare.
At Blake Medical Center, we utilize complete computerized charting (“Electronic Health Record”) for our patient assessment and care documentation. We also utilize eMAR, our electronic medication administration record for the delivery of all medications provided to our patients, which has significantly reduced errors associated when administering medications. In 2013, our hospital implemented the CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry) application called “Advanced Clinicals”.EEOC
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website