- Prepare all food products in accordance to the specifications outlined in the Recipe Manual and Recipe Cards while utilizing predetermined safety and sanitary procedures.
- Appropriately judges the volume of sales in relationship to pizza preparation and production.
- Communicates in a timely manner with the co-workers and management regarding the amount of food on hand and its quality.
- Be able to prepare, cut, and roll pizza dough
- Completes cleaning and stocking duties in accordance with the appropriate daily operating procedure.
- Practices food safety and sanitation standards required of foodservice establishments.
- Follows established food safety time and temperature controls and cost control systems.
- Can take and handle customers orders over the phone, following prescribed methods and within prescribed standards for guest service over the phone. This includes greeting, suggestive selling, verifying their order multiple times, and giving them an estimated quote.
- Maintains product knowledge, knows the ingredients, presentation, price of all menu items.
- Responsible for the proper use of equipment, gloves, utensils, and portion size of each item, temperature of hot food, and the attractive presentation of all food.
- Assists other team members when required.
Other duties as assigned.
Due to sales volume fluctuations in any given restaurant and the various station responsibilities, the Pizza Maker may be required to function as:
• Order taker/ Checkout Guests
• Prep Cook
• Salad/Wing/ Mac & Cheese Station
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and stooping.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to effectively and safely use kitchen knives.
- Able to effectively and safely use pizza oven
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Interest and willingness to serve the public in a positive manner.
Apply on company website