Neurology : General
No J1 or H1
None General Neurologist with Sleep training needed in beautiful Coastal Virginia!
Bon Secours Mercy Health
The Neuroscience Department at Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center is seeking a full time General Neurologist to join their established and busy practice. This unique opportunity offers a good mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- Support patient with vascular issues, stroke and sleep disorders
- Clinic on hospital campus with EMG"s performed in office and EEG's read in the hospital.
- Sleep lab onsite
- Clinic Hours - Monday - Friday (8-5pm)
- Large patient panel and support of two advanced practice clinicians and clinical assistant to help
- Neuropsychologist and two Psychometrists to compliment team
- Average patient volumes 15-20 per day
- New Consults average 3-6 per day
- Call coverage is 1 in 4 with Tele-Neurology Coverage.
- Hospital Affiliation: Maryview Medical Center
- Outpatient: Harbour View Medical Center
- EMR: EPIC in clinic and hospital
Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center in Portsmouth, Virginia is the flagship hospital for Bon Secours Hampton Roads and serves as a regional referral center to the Hampton Roads region. The facility is home to many of the region's leading health care services and attracts specialists from the best programs in the country. Bon Secours Health Center at Harbour View, an ambulatory surgery center with an outstanding array of outpatient health care services, operates as a department of Bon Secours Maryview.
Patients can expect leading-edge technology including high-quality imaging services, da Vinci surgical equipment and electronic medical records that help patients transition from hospital care to rehabilitation to primary care. Bon Secours Maryview staff focuses on high quality customer service, and the facility provides many private patient rooms.
Bon Secours Maryview is part of the Bon Secours Virginia Health System, which allows the hospital to tap into a large network of resources. As a Catholic health system, Bon Secours is committed to caring for the community it serves and staff who are "called to serve" others.ABOUT BON SECOURS MERCY HEALTH
On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States' fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation's 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities along the east coast and in Ohio and Kentucky.
At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we are dedicated to continually improving health care quality, safety and cost effectiveness. Our hospitals, care sites and clinicians are recognized for clinical and operational excellence. By utilizing robust measurement and reporting processes, we hold ourselves accountable for enhancing care and improving outcomes for our patients, residents and clients. Through partnerships and by investing in innovative processes, technology and products, we are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities (such as enhancing access to behavioral health care services and fighting opioid dependency).
Bon Secours Mercy Health at a glance:
- Not-for-profit Catholic health system sponsored by Bon Secours Mercy Ministries
- Provides almost $2 million each day in community benefit
- Owns, manages or joint-ventures facilities in seven states
- 43 hospitals, more than 1,000 care sites
- More than 57,000 employees, including 2,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASpecialty:Neurology : General Candidate Type:MD, DO Visas Accepted:No...
Apply on company website