DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Outpatient Rehab Department. Submit your application today!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Physical Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 422-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU.
The Physical Therapist provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitative services to patients to improve mobility, relieve pain and disability.
- Bachelors in Science and/or Masters in Science from school of Physical Therapy.
- State of Florida Physical Therapist license.
- Lymphedema Expereince required.
- Experience in appropriate healthcare setting preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through AHA (American Heart Association).
- Current FIM (Functional Independence Measure) required in the following departments: 693
- Critical thinking, advanced decision making and problem resolution; service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills; ability to read/comprehend written instructions; ability to follow verbal and written instructions; PC skills.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting patients and /or equipment up to 50 pounds.
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website