Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner with Brandon Regional Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Brandon Regional Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Brandon Regional Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Human Resources Business Partner to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner you will provide strategic HR and talent support to designated leaders and employees at one or more HCA Healthcare facilities. Your focus will be to create a desired workplace culture and an engaged and productive workforce through HCA Healthcare policies, programs, and practices. You will serve as a senior member of the HR team and may be asked to take on more strategic activities with the senior team at the facility. Reporting to the Facility (or Line of Business Regional) VP of HR, and utilizing processes and tools from HCA Healthcare HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers, you will provide direct local support for: implementation of programs, employee relations and engagement, including diversity initiatives.
What you will do in this role:
- Collaborate with leaders to support culture and shared mindset activities
- Implement workforce strategies and diagnoses, and solve workforce issues
- You will measure employee morale and satisfaction, and implement efforts to improve the employee experience
- You will advise and counsel on situational issues, performance and discipline
- Coordinate and facilitate employee activity groups
- You will partner with leaders to maximize effectiveness and efficiency through labor and efficiency initiatives
- Deploy development programs, performance management, appraisal, and talent acquisition program tools
- You will help facilitate employee onboarding and assists with orientation; supports other activities ensuring the hiring and onboarding of employees through the use of the HRG's tools and resources
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of experience in relevant work
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner is required
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Senior Human Resources Business Partner opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website