DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Brigham City Community Hospital has an opportunity for an experienced CT / X-Ray Tech!
The CT / X-Ray Tech will perform a variety of imaging procedures, including CAT/MRI procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in CQI activities.
Brigham City Community Hospital is small enough that it truly feels like a family. Team members care for each other and their patients just as they care for their neighbors. This 49-bed facility has deep community roots, as they've been the primary center of medicine for Box Elder County for more than 35 years. With a state-of-the-art imaging center, new outpatient surgery center and recently opened Intermediate Care Unit (IMC), Brigham City Community Hospital grows and advances to meet the needs of its patients. At the same time, the facility maintains the warm, friendly atmosphere that eases the stress of hospitalization for patients and enhances the work environment for employees.
Located at the “top” of Utah, Brigham City offers the lure of outdoor living with the modern amenities and culture of nearby cities. Northern Utah features scenic mountains, world-class recreational venues and a family-friendly feel.
Brigham City Community Hospital is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Brigham City Community Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience.
- Prefer specific experience and training in CAT/MRI.
- Associate Degree from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Certified by the State of Utah to practice and administer radiation.
- Current BCLS certification within 7 days of hire.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Proficiency with most major MRI/CAT equipment manufacturer's hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Picker).
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website