The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Job TitleSustainability Communications Manager
Brink's is a Global premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities.
At Brink's we believe that diverse teams drive success, and as such we foster an inclusive culture that values people with diverse backgrounds, ideas and perspectives. We build a sense of belonging so all employees feel respected, safe and valued, and we provide equal opportunity to participate and grow.
We are currently looking for a Sustainability Communications Manager to join our team.
- Provide tactical communications support for internal and external Sustainability announcements and campaigns in collaboration with relevant teams
- Manage day-to-day ad hoc communications requests, including:
- Fielding ongoing requests for content and reviews across teams, business organizations and regions to ensure alignment and accuracy
- Create and manage structure for employee champion groups focused on spotlighting sustainable projects across the organization
- Use communications to allow the company to meet its sustainability priorities
- Develop additional plans for expanding sustainability communications
- Bring creative thinking to the team with a focus on identifying new ways to tell Brink's Sustainability story
- Work with other team members to develop and implement a comprehensive sustainability communications plan with measurable outcomes
- Communicate with regional sustainability champions and stakeholders at least quarterly to exchange information, updates and targets
- Create messaging specific to audience, channel and/or based on activity that resonates with key audiences
- Identify and develop compelling, engaging content that demonstrates the Company's positive ESG performance. This includes content for both internal and external channels - Sustainability Report, web site, social media accounts, and materials for conferences and internal/external events
- Work with both traditional and social media, and the creation of external presentations designed to advance Brink's progress and positions in sustainability
- Work with the Investor Relations team Corporate Communications team to amplify media coverage when applicable
- Ensure consistency with corporate and investor messaging across internal and external sustainability communications
- Assist in the production of the annual Sustainability Report, working with internal teams and contract writers and designers. (Workiva and other software)
- Coordinate the sustainability section of our external web site
- Prepare and review briefing documents for leadership on ESG related activities and initiatives
- Develop deploy and maintain Sustainability Center of Excellence – repository for case studies and business plans for operations.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to share Brink's Sustainability narrative at conferences, events and other forums
- Potential remote position
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, English, or related field
- Experience in communications, journalism or public relations
- Proven experience in contributing to an organization's success through effective internal communications strategies
- Previous writing/editing experience in corporate communications
- Experience working with executives and providing communications counsel
- Knowledge of economic impact and sustainability narratives
- 5+ years Experience in communications, journalism or public relations
- Experience developing and executing internal communications strategy and communications plans for a large organization
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website