Are you a Non-Certified X-Ray Technician (NCT)seeking an exciting PRN career opportunity? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CareNow, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Non-Certified X-Ray Technician (NCT), like you, who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
As an X-ray Tech, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed.
You Should Have:
- 1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is beneficial
- NCT License: A Non-Registered Technician (NCT) issued by the Board of Medical Examiners/Texas Department of State Health Services is required
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion
- The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, and Sunday 8am – 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient,patient-centered urgent carewith unparalleled service. We are in more than100 urgent care clinicsaround the United States. We arecommitted to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we providesupport to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website