DescriptionNow offering a $2,000 sign on bonus!
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Limited X-Ray Tech (LMRT) / Medical Assistant you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow - West Jordan which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CareNow - West Jordan, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Limited X-Ray Tech - Medical Assistant PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Limited X-Ray Tech / Medical Assistant, you will:
- Take vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM injections.
- Perform all x-ray/imaging services according to provider's orders and updates patient charts accordingly.
- Collect patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- You may apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
You must have the flexibility to work during the CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm.
You should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT), Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT), or license is required in state of residency.
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is helpful.
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Limited X-Ray Tech - Medical Assistant PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website