Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Physical Therapist PACE Program PRN today with CarePartners PACE.Benefits
CarePartners PACE, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Physical Therapist PACE Program PRN. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Evaluates patients, develops care plan to treat patients, uses procedures and techniques to change condition/function consistent with the rehabilitation diagnosis and prognosis, supervises and coordinates therapeutic care and communicates evaluation results to patients, families and appropriate staff. Teaches and mentors other staff and participates in the management of resources for patient care and organizational improvement. May provide services off-site within the scope of the job description as needed by the department.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy
Preferred Education: None
Required License: Current North Carolina license to practice Physical Therapy. BLS Certification required within 90 days of employment.
Preferred License: None
Required Experience: None required – new graduate eligible
Preferred Experience: Clinical affiliations having a wide variety of acute care procedures, especially orthopedics, neurology, cardiopulmonary and care of burns/open wounds are helpful.
CarePartners Health Services is a healthcare organization serving western North Carolina and offering a full continuum of post-acute care. Located in Asheville, North Carolina, CarePartners provides compassionate post-acute care, including rehabilitation, home health, adult care, hospice and palliative care. CarePartners also offers a full acute care rehabilitation hospital. With more than 1,200 colleagues and 400 volunteers, CarePartners Health Services is dedicated to helping people of western North Carolina live full and productive lives, despite illness, injury, disability or issues related to aging. CarePartners Health Services is a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist PACE Program PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website