SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Cartersville Medical Center
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119-bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Certified Total Joint program and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program facility accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women's Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Advanced Wound Healing Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
Cartersville is seeking a Phlebotomist to work PRN.
Apply Online Today to join this great Laboratory Team!
- Has detailed knowledge of the science of phlebotomy and is skilled in performing all phlebotomy techniques, including venipuncture on patients of all ages, finger sticks and heel sticks.
- Correctly identifies patient using two patient identifiers and correctly labels specimens according to procedural standards.
- Responsible for processing specimens, troubleshooting problems, and promptly resolving specimen collection issues.
- Provides rapid collection of stat specimens.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Vocational school training preferred.
- Skilled in collecting blood samples on all types of patients.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 4 shifts per month.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website