DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Cartersville Medical Center – Cartersville, GA
We are a “Top Performer” on Joint Commission Key Quality Measures!
Cartersville Medical Center is a Best in Value Hospital
Best in Value |Best in State | Best in MarketQuality • Affordability • Efficiency • Satisfaction
Registered Nurse (RN) – OR/Surgery - FT Days (Wed-Thur-Fri 12 hour shifts)
Offering $10K Sign On Bonus!Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you'll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersville Medical Center is located in Bartow County, Georgia
- Population of more than 100,000 people (with a population of over 20,000 in Cartersville, the county seat)
- Home to more than 166 diverse industries, including flooring giant Shaw Industries and Anheuser-Busch/InBev
- Booth Western Art Museum and Tellus Science Museum, both Smithsonian Affiliate museums
- Home of LakePoint Sporting Community, a thriving sports tournament and vacation destination
- Median Age of 37.3 years
- Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, offering a unique blend of country charm and international sophistication
- Just 30 miles northwest of Greater Atlanta, along the I-75 corridor
The Surgery department contains nine (9) operating rooms with perioperative nurses that provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery. These activities include patient assessment, creating and maintaining a sterile and safe surgical environment, pre and post-operative patient education, monitoring the patient's physical and emotional well-being. Advocating for patients at their most vulnerable requires our nurses to be expert clinicians with excellent critical-thinking and communication skills.Responsibilities:
- The Circulating Operating Room Registered Nurse delivers perioperative care to the surgical patient, across the lifespan, using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. This care follows ambulatory surgical procedures and more invasive, extensive surgeries requiring inpatient hospitalization.
- Must be able to provide open communication with patients and their families, as well as other medical professionals.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Previous circulating OR experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- ACLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- Must be within 30 minutes of the facility when on call
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX and 46FX
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website