SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Float Pool RN today with Centerpoint Medical Center.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Float pool nurses are in a unique position to make a difference. Moving from assignment to assignment, they support various units within the hospital. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About the Unit:
- 285 Bed Facility / Support a variety of patient populations in a Level II Trauma Center
- Flexible Schedule / Self Scheduling
- Opportunity to Collaborate across variety of modalities and healthcare professionals
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- The Registered Nurse in the Float Pool will float to following areas: Medical/Oncology Unit, Surgical/Orthopedic Unit, Telemetry Unit and Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification.
- At least 2 years of current RN hospital Medical/Surgical experience or Medical/Telemetry experience is required for the Float Pool.
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website