DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN PrePost OP Manager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!About this unit:
- 15 PACU beds
- 20 PrePost OP beds
- 5,000 cases annually
- Strong cohesive team, that apply critical thinking skills and problem solving techniques in a positive environment
- Provides leadership for and management of the clinical service area. The service area will be centered on the care of the patients on a continuum related to a patient care event.
- Clinical, financial, environmental and employee related functions of the service area.
- Conducts themselves as a professional role model, being a clinical resource for and acting as liaison with the medical staff.
- Keeps department operation within budgetary boundaries, compliance with all regulatory requirements and human resource issues.
- Integrates the department's services with the hospital's primary functions.
- Coordinates and integrates services within the department(s) and with other departments.
- Develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures that define scope of service and guide and support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care/service and assures the qualifications and competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care and non-patient care services.
- Hires and evaluates new staff, provides for orientation, in-service training, continuing education and annual evaluation of all personnel in their department(s).
- Oversees any disciplinary processes and termination of employees in their department(s).
QualificationsQualifications You Will Need:
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current MO RN license or Multistate RN License from a participating compact state required.
- BCLS required. ACLS required within one year. PALS with six months of hire.
- One year surgery or PACU experience preferred
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website