Montage Health's application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of the Chief Information Officer, the Business Intelligence Analyst I reports to the Application Supervisor. Business intelligence developers analyze, provide specifications for, and write reports.
- Reviewing Foundation System reports and identifying advanced analytics needs with report consumers
- Meeting with Application Reporting Leads and requestors to understand their data needs
- Creating design specifications for new reports
- Identifying and reviewing the appropriate technological solutions for various reporting needs
- Creating reports, using a third-party report writing tool such as Crystal reports, to display Clarity data
- Modifying existing reports, as necessary
- Distributing Clarity reports to report consumers using Epic-Crystal integration
- Reviewing peer reports for validity
- Testing report build in a specified testing environment and volume testing in live environments
- Reviewing upgrade documentation related to Clarity features and released Crystal reporting content, and determining how to implement the changes
- Business intelligence developers might also be responsible for building:
- Third-party tools (Xcelsius/WebI/QlikView/Explorer
- Reports to query Cogito Caboodle
- Minimum of three years analysis work.
- Two or more years of, , advanced query/report writing including performance tuning
- One or more years experience in SQL Server reporting and integration services
- Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated and flexible to accommodate changes in business strategies.
- Detail oriented.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work productively in teams and independently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 2 years in Health Information Services
- Critical thinking and an analytical mind
- Familiarity with Epic applications and database structure, through training that occurs early in the implementation
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the data model through data model classes geared toward specific Epic applications
- Ability to determine data structures that benefit the entire reporting environment
- For financial reporting: Prior experience working with an AR system is desirable, but not required.
- For clinical reporting: Prior experience working with an EMR system is desirable, but not required.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
Epic certification is required within 90 days of hire and must be maintained.
Assigned Work Hours:
Apply on company website