Responsible for activating, renewing, up-selling, and finalizing of Circle K Fleet accounts. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's various products and maintenance contracts. Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications. Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements. Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements. Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
- This position is required to utilize sales skills, be able to overcome objections, and have full-scale knowledge of the products and features. The effectiveness of this position has a critical impact on customer satisfaction and activation and retention rates.
- Participates in Activation programs; providing customer education and problem resolution in an attempt to increase customer activation
- Conducts daily outbound calls to customers – approximately 40 – 60 per day. Establishes quick rapport with identified stalled accounts to improve the days to activate their new account
- Communication via phone, email and other approved channels.
- Overcomes objections, re-sells the customer value proposition and recognizes opportunities to upsell ancillary products and loyalty options.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the various systems/programs available for Circle K Fleet customers.
- Utilizes tools and systems to the best advantage to improve customer activation and days fueling
- 1-2 years of related sales or customer relationship experience
- Communication skills – able to build rapport over the phone with external customers and in person with internal customers and peers
- Excellent Product and Process knowledge
- Sound sales skills; can identify customer needs and makes appropriate recommendations to confirm the sale
- Time management and work prioritization skills
- Ability to utilize sales tools as appropriate (fuel save, fuel locator, online, etc)
- Handles complex or unusual situations with ease
- Identifies opportunities to sell/retain a customer
- Identifies and takes action to improve process or situation
- Ability to work cross functional with Fleet customers, internal and external sales representatives, credit, partners and Leadership
- Must successfully pass a background investigation
- College degree
- Previous customer facing phone work
- Coaching experience or ambition preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as described above.
- Must be able to follow state, federal and company guidelines.
- Must be able to maintain a positive team attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
THE ABOVE DUTIES ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS
REQUIRED OF THIS POSITION.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without consent or advance notice to employees.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website