Store 2742268: 3434 Webb Chapel Ext, Dallas, Texas 75220
Customer Service Representative
We want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and to grow your career - look no further.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Large, Stable Employer
- Fast Career Opportunities
- Work With Fun, Motivated People
- Task Variety
- Paid Comprehensive Training
- 401K With a Competitive Company Match
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will greet customers, run the register, cashier, make purchase suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. There is never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly service to our customers.
Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
You will interact with many customers daily, all while working with a fun, energetic team accomplishing daily tasks around the store!
You are good at:
- Selling products to customers
- Providing excellent customer care
- Communication and friendly conversation
- Performing at a quick pace while having fun
- Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
- Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
- Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
Great if you have:
- Retail and customer service experience
- Sales associate or cashiering experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Motivation to advance in your career!
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
- Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes in a shift
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level
- Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
- Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
- Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website