Store 2741211: 11801 FM 423, Little Elm, Texas 75068
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential job duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Customer Satisfaction: Provides excellent customer service in a courteous, friendly and attentive manner.
Greets customers as they enter the area and thanks customers as they leave.
Gives assistance and offers suggestions or recommendations to the customer.
Reports to work on time and follows the dress and appearance code.
Assists in training other employees on product handling, production and customer service.
Facility Condition: Maintains the Restaurant facility's condition and equipment to Company and/or brand standards by cleaning and performing a variety of general housekeeping duties:
Sweeps and mops or cleans floors and driveways.
Dusts and/or washes windows, counters, displays, Restaurant areas and bathrooms.
Picks up and disposes of trash, litter or debris.
Cleans/checks equipment including coffee machines; grill, fry or other cooking units; beverage, ice or other refrigeration units; and other machines, tools and work aids used.
Notifies Restaurant Manager of any equipment failure or maintenance/supply needs.
Merchandising: Prepares food items according to menus and recipes; maintains proper weights, holding times and temperatures; practices safe food handling procedures.
Packs all food products in approved containers.
Maintains adequate stock in food preparation areas and supplies in counter areas; rotates stock properly.
Places advertising and pricing signage inside or outside the facility including marquees, ceilings, walls and windows.
Sales Controls: Completes all sales in accordance Company and/or brand standards by entering all transactions at the time of purchase at the correct price using the correct keys/codes, placing all payments collected in the register and making correct change.
Financial Controls: Keeps accurate cash, sales and inventory control records and accounts for variances. Notifies the Restaurant Manager of any sales, cash or inventory discrepancy.
Follows Company and/or brand guidelines for product breakage or spoilage.
Internal/External Controls: Follows all government laws, health and safety codes, food brand inspection standards, and the Company policies, procedures and standards that apply to the conduct of business.
Seeks guidance from the Restaurant Manager and/or appropriate management areas about legal questions or obligations.
Security Controls: Reports all incidents including but not limited to employee or customer injuries, theft, property damage or improper sanitation or waste disposal to the Restaurant Manager. Reports any situation in which unsafe, unlawful or unethical conduct is or might be occurring.
Administrative Controls: Keeps an accurate record of all shift and timekeeping paperwork.
May take inventory of supplies and equipment. Provides regular and predicable onsite attendance.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to deal with customers, unanticipated problems or events using standard procedures.
- Ability to work as scheduled including arriving to work on time.
- Ability to accurately operate a variety of equipment that may include cash registers or scanners; hot or cold or beverage dispensers, grills, ovens or fry stations and other machines or tools.
- Certificates & Licenses: None
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical activity inventory of the position includes:
- Work requires frequent standing and walking; occasional to frequent bending, stooping or crouching; frequent lifting/carrying of up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting/carrying of up to 50 pounds; and occasional climbing and descending ladders.
- Ability to be exposed to cold or warm temperature extremes performing occasional work in a walk-in cooler and/or freezer and outdoors
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels)
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to waist (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands for entire shift. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck)
- Able to reach overhead for objects
- Ability to bend and twist at waist
- Ability to communicate orally
- Ability to operate a cash register and/or computer keyboard
- Ability to stoop, kneel, and squat
- Ability to work alone
- Be exposed to occasional noise
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift
- May require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Working conditions inventory of the position includes:
- Work can include variable hours on all shifts, week-ends and holidays.
- Tasks are generally performed indoors in a temperature-controlled setting but can include exposure to extreme temperatures (both hot and cold), vapors/fumes/food odors, high humidity, noise and household chemicals for short periods routinely and longer periods occasionally.
- Work may include exposure to high temperature grease, grill/steam units, knives, slicers and slippery floors.
- Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean QSR areas, take out the garbage during the day or early evening hours, etc.
- Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer
- Exposure to occasional noise.
- Work with minimum direction and periodic supervision.
JOB DESCRIPTION ACKNOWLEDGMENT
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions and qualifications required of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The Company reserves the right to revise this Job Description at any time with or without notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract for employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website