Maintains store operations by maintaining and repairing Convenience Store equipment; performs preventive maintenance; performs general maintenance work in stores.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintains equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining store equipment; and performing preventive maintenance.
• Facilitates repairs by contacting service vendors for materials.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains Facilities by performing light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and roofing.
• Ensures operation of equipment by diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining equipment such as Food and Drink Equipment.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
• Participate in training classes for existing and new equipment.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 3-5 years' experience in the maintenance field.
• Must have 1-2 years' experience in plumbing.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities and ability to work independently.
• Must have a valid driver's license and must be insurable as a driver.
• Ability to crouch, crawl, push, pull, bend, stoop, and/or reach.
• Ability to carry, erect, and climb ladders.
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
The physical requirements described herein are essential functions of this job. The Company complies with all federal, state, and local laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities, including providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with a disability so they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
The work environment described below is an example of those an employee will experience while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks and functions of their job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate at a normal range.
• The lighting will include natural light from the outside as well as fluorescent lighting throughout the work areas.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties may change with or without notice.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website