SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN MRI Technologist Opportunity ARRT (MR) Required
Celebrating more than a 60 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. The 204-bed acute-care hospital offers 24-hour emergency room services, heart and vascular care, orthopedic and spine care, women's services and outpatient behavioral health, wound care, diagnostics, laboratory and rehab services.
Citrus Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed MRI Technologist (Tech) on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. Flexible availability to cover varied shifts on weekdays and weekends is necessary for consideration. ARRT (MR) and BLS also required.
The MRI Tech is responsible for producing quality, diagnostic MR-acquired images ready for Radiologist interpretation in accordance with hospital and regulatory requirements. The MRI Technologist will also maintain accurate records for each procedure and patient.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- ARRT (MR) certification
- Current Florida state licensure (CRT)
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Graduate of a 2-year AMA-approved Radiologic Technology program
- 1-3 years previous experience as an MRI Technologist
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website