Job Details: BUSINESS SERVICES/ANALYST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
System support for all department primary applications/systems and system interfaces. Responsible for all testing of system implementations, updates, and enhancements required for the department's operations units. Works Directly with Technical Support, Vendors, and user departments to resolve any processing issues or system outages.
As a member of City National's Banking & Investment Services group, you will be part of the essential central operations and back-end hub for all of the bank's lines of business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Monitor all Primary system and related interfaces ensuring a high degree of system availability.
- Perform system regression and integrated testing for all code updates, system and interface installs and updates.
- Operations Support. (Operational Functions, Technical Support, Research systems issues, Procedures)
- Provide knowledge and support as SME to other employees in the company
- Work with Technical Support, Vendors and colleagues in other areas of the bank to resolve any system outages.
- Support for projects and initiatives impacting the operation.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 3+ years' payment operations experience at a Financial Institution
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong operations/systems background
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Good understanding of Internal Control and Compliance requirements
- Capable of making independent decisions to address system issues and outages referencing documented procedures and protocol.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website