CAMPUS AND DPROGRAMS MANAGER
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? The Campus and DEI Programs Manager will take the lead to design and implement strategies for our existing campus outreach and internship program while also creating relationships with professional organizations in alignment with our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategies. The Campus and DEI Programs Manager will work directly with senior leadership across the bank and will play an active role in the design, implementation of presentations on campus and virtually, as well as create a roadmap of job fairs that position the bank equitably across many communities as a way to strengthen our position in our talent strategies. Interviewing and scheduling will also be a part of this role. This person will work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team, the HR community and the bank directly.
Human Resources Division
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference as a member of City National's Human Resources team, a diverse and dynamic group focused on supporting the full lifecycle of colleagues through an exceptional workplace experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design and create campus recruiting strategy as well as relationships with professional organizations in alignment with our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategies for talent across all disciplines and levels.
- Manage all campus and program activities to include: on-campus and in-house activities, presentations, interviews, and networking events.
- Recruit Summer Internship program interns and other early or emerging career and targeted talent pipelines.
- Leverage data analytics to measure and improve recruiting results, best practices, performance management, compensation, and retention.
- In partnership with Learning and Development, develop rotational and trainee programs to serve as a pipeline of talent within specific business verticals.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8+ years of recruiting experience
- Minimum 5 years of program design and management
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience designing campus and targeted talent pool pipelines.
- Strong relationships within a university system and within professional associations.
- Experience in designing specific programs to assist in the attraction of specific talent pools.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a passion for campus and early career programs development.
- Effective innovation and collaborative skills
- Business acumen
- Experience in identifying and managing complex group dynamics and reacting real time to changes in content and/or process
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact people at multiple organizational levels
- Demonstrated drive, dedication and work ethic; team orientation and the ability to thrive in a high-growth, corporate environment.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
#CA-LKEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website