COMMISSIONS SYSTEMS ANALYST II
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Provide end-to-end support to one or more lines of business in configuring their scorecards and incentive plans. Gather new and changing business requirements, analyze, design, develop, and test incentive plans and scorecards. Build dashboards and reports. Support monthly scorecard cycle, manual data feeds, quarterly payroll cycle, annual bonus cycle, and annual plan review and change process. Provide second level support to the field and plan administrators. Troubleshoot and continuously assess and propose approaches for improving configurations and overall efficiency and system stability. Create and maintain documentation as related to configuration of the plans.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization as a member of City National's Finance team. This group records, analyzes, reports and optimizes to maintain the bank's financial health, while following principles and legislation to ensure we're doing what's right.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Gather new and changing business requirements, analyze, design and build scorecards and incentive plans. Support the year-end process for configuring new incentive plans and changes to the existing incentive plans.
- Build dashboards and reporting, test and deploy.
- Provide 2nd level support to plan administrators by troubleshooting issues and driving to resolution
- Monitor pipelines performance, identify inefficiencies, continuously make improvements
- Maintain user roles and access requests.
- Work with BI team and Callidus support to resolve issues.
- For manual data uploads, create processes that can be repeated when preparing Callidus templates.
- Translate reporting needs from business to Crystal/Web Intelligence/Thunderbridge technical requirements.
- Support the quarterly incentive process, running pipelines, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation of plan configurations and maintain SharePoint library
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or financial field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in incentive compensation system administrator role, configuring plans, dashboards and reporting
- Prior experience supporting users, managing priorities, setting expectations and driving issues to resolution
- Prior experience creating test plans and conducting testing
- Prior experience working with business users to understand and document business requirements
Skills and Knowledge
- Advance Excel skills required
- Experience with end to end incentive compensation system implementation preferred
- 2 years experience working with Callidus preferred.
- Callidus Commissions certification a plus
- Ability to read basic scripts in SQL a plus
- Web and Dashboard development a plus
- SharePoint Site administration skills a plus
- CRM system knowledge, including Salesforce a plus
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Balanced business and technical acumen
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative, and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- General understanding of software development cycles
- Prior experience in banking environment a plus
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website