Job Details: MANAGER CREATIVE PRODUCTION
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Manager, Creative Production leads the CNB Studio production team. With a pulse on the high-level planning and pipeline of work to the detail of what is due this week (1 year, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, 1 week to 1 day) this role has oversight of all operations and deliverables, both internal and external. Leading a small team of producers who manage the projects, resources and day-to-day tasks, this manager ensures the balance of resource management, budget, operational expertise, evolution and development.
Marketing and Product Strategies Division
As a member of the Marketing & Product Strategies group, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow the your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage pipeline of work for CNB Studio
- Manage resource and capability model for incoming and ongoing requests
- Attend weekly strategic approval meetings and provides resource/capability solutions
- Lead team in developing expertise in proactive project management
- Ensures every aspect of projects from milestone planning, creative concepting through execution are planned, communicated and delivered.
- Works proactively with partners across the bank to ensure projects are on time, on brand and of the highest quality standard.
- Collaborates with Segment Managers, Media, PR, Community, product partners, HR, Treasury and others across the organization to translate brief objectives into creative deliverables
- Works hand in hand with AOR project management to coordinate projects within CNB studio and with other agencies or freelancers as needed.
- Ensures scope of work stays within timing and budget.
- Drives to meet deadlines.
- Manages QA process for all work executed from CNB Studio.
- Oversee asset management
- Tracks production budget
- Work closely with the internal creative team to deliver exceptional levels of service and creative work - providing a focus on brand guidelines, brand integrity and client collaboration.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years people management experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Operations, Creative Production, Project Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project tools such as Workfront, Asana, JIRA, etc.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to manage and execute complex projects in many different stages of work
- Must be able to visually represent and articulate project updates quickly and efficiently to leaders (show examples)
- Experience managing multi-channel, multi-asset campaigns
- Exceptional people management skills. Must be able to proactively partner and establish credibility and influence all levels of teams in org.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
- Resourceful, adaptable, and results-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills
- This role requires experience leading multi-channel campaigns, and creative discipline in any one of the following: digital, social media, print, broadcast TV, radio and video.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. #LI-CK1 #ca-ck #gd-ck Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website