Job Details: WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
Liquidity Group Product Manager
The Treasury Management Services Liquidity Management leadership role represents a cornerstone function of what we deliver for our business and commercial clients. Liquidity management is the basic concept of the access to readily available cash in order to fund short-term investments, cover debts, and pay for goods and services. At CNB, we build and deliver these services that make our clients' businesses successful.
This role will drive the modernization of the liquidity products and infrastructure at the bank, help launch new features and capabilities, support on-going management and enhancements, consult on sales and client opportunities, and lead business readiness of new launches. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining target state domestic and global solutions, prioritizing gaps, and executing on the product roadmap as well as assist in delivering relevant and well-designed solutions to our clients and stakeholders. This role is expected to exercise creativity, critical thinking, relationship building, analytics, and collaboration to solve client problems.
Our approach centers on our current and future key client segments. The Liquidity Group Manager will work closely with clients, relationship teams, and all Treasury Management internal stakeholders to build and deliver on our vision.
The position reports directly to the head of TMS Product Portfolio Management. Strong candidates will have 10 to 15 years of relevant Treasury Management experience with a substantial exposure to deposits and liquidity management services.
Leading candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Exposure and understanding of key customer roles including corporate treasurer/cash manager and their banking needs related to liquidity management
- Knowledge of the unique liquidity management tools needed for CNB's targeted industries
- Substantial knowledge and experience with key elements of liquidity systems (e.g., non-consumer deposit products, complex multi-tier ZBA's, investment sweep options, credit sweeps, escrow sub accounting, business MMDA, account analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of emerging liquidity services (i.e. strategic liquidity management, virtual accounts, cash forecasting)
- Experience with global liquidity platforms are a plus
- A working knowledge of DDA platforms (FIS specific platform knowledge is a plus) and how liquidity products interconnect to bank technology
- Exposure to FCDA products a plus
- An understanding of competitive products available on the market, as well as knowledge of CNB's competitor programs
- Possess a strong product management background; you will own the roadmap and oversee prioritization and execute on the product backlog.
- Deep knowledge of client operational and processing needs a plus
- The ability to lead direct reports and project teamsSkills:
- Demonstrate an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Synthesize and prioritize requirements
- Project development and oversight skills
- Vendor management oversight
- Knowledge of product design
- Waterfall and Agile product development
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to work with Bank clients in a consultative and supportive manner
- MS Office Products
- Tableau and data analysis skills a plus
- Minimum 5 years of banking treasury management experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience.
- Minimum 10 years of product management, marketing, marketing research or strategic planning and/or project management experience required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing medium to large projects required. Has demonstrated ability to manage large, complex projects
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website