MARKETING STRATEGY ASSOCIATE
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? This position is responsible for identifying, developing and delivering marketing programs that deepen engagement with financial advisors and clients.
Wealth Management Division: City National Rochdale
As a member of City National Rochdale, the company's Wealth Management group, you will provide white-glove service focused on intelligently personalized portfolio management for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. For 30 years, City National Rochdale has helped clients achieve their goals, operating as a nimble, responsive, local boutique investment firm.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Aid in the development of strategic marketing programs to deepen / grow relationships and AUM.
- Identify key segments and needs to tailor programs based on distinct personas.
- Manage strategic marketing projects end-to-end, working cross-functionally with strategy, marketing, sales, portfolio managers, and external advisors to share concepts, collect and incorporate feedback that maximizes successful implementation of strategic ideas.
- Develop implementation plans and work with cross-functional departments to oversee seamless execution.
- Update and edit proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials.
- Work cross-functionally to create customized presentations for specific meetings and events within CNR and CNB.
- Lead promotion and support of new and existing products, change to offerings.
- Design and create a wide variety of customized, professional-quality marketing materials.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, video, email marketing, advertising, etc.)
- Determine, track, and report key KPIs for each specific program developed.
- Develop compelling visual presentations that convey complex concepts in easily understood fashion.
- Develop deep understanding of City National Rochdale's investment capabilities and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Identify opportunities by tracking industry trends and competitor intelligence to build a strong understanding of our offering.
- Conduct market research and to identify new opportunities and trends.
- Work with compliance team to finalize and ensure marketing materials, proposals, and communications meet all regulatory requirements.
- Other marketing-related duties as needed.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years marketing strategy in financial services, preferably within investment management.
- 3 years of MS Office suite with specific emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years marketing strategy in financial services, preferably within investment management.
- 3-5 years of MS Office suite with specific emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of economics, financial and investment concepts and terms; can apply them thoughtfully to marketing strategies
- Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can network and build key relationships
- Ability to multi-task time sensitive projects
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. #LI-BD1 #CA-BD1 Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website