Job Details: MORTGAGE LOANPROCESSOR II
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Reviews all new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower. Prepares and sends out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosures for single family 1-4 properties. Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents. Provides support to the Residential Loan Consultant, underwriting and documentation/ closing departments. Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Reviews all new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower. Prepares the loan for submission to the underwriter after all outstanding items are received.
- Prepares and sends out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosure material based on data provided by the Residential Loan Consultant. Sends out all pertinent disclosures within required timeframes from the receipt of the application.
- Reviews new loan files upon receipt. Places files in proper stacking order, and inputs information on the system.
- Opens/orders the verifications needed to make a credit decision. Compiles a list of items that are outstanding from the borrower by utilizing the appropriate checklists. Orders or follows up with escrow, title, credit vendor, HOA Association, insurance agent and appraisal department.
- Inputs data for the processing of conventional mortgage loans for single family 1-4 properties. Completes data entry processes and maintains tracking log of required information on the system.
- Prepares and mails requests for verification of deposit, employment, and mortgage (when applicable) to the appropriate parties.
- Provides support to the Residential Loan Consultant, underwriting, document/ closing departments. Answers calls from borrowers, escrow, title, agents, etc. regarding status and general questions throughout the processing of the loan.
- Assists supervisor and underwriting area in weekly pipeline planning.
- Maintains a proactive commitment to established Bank programs, such as, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Equal Employment Opportunity
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 3 years of loan processing experience in a mortgage banking company or related financial institution required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z, Ecoa, State Fair Lending) required
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of CNB personnel, customers, and outside agencies.
- Verbal/written communication skills sufficient to review and process loan documentation.
- Ability to apply basic math skills.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Word, and some type mortgage software program (Interlinq E3 preferred).
- Very good analytical skills are beneficial.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, and work under deadlines
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website