NEW ACCOUNT SERVICES SPECIALIST SENIOR
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Investigates and resolves various client issues. Responsible for operational integrity of deposit accounts and processes transactions according to bank policies and procedures. Ensures activities are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Banking and Investment Services Division
As a member of City National's Banking & Investment Services group, you will be part of the essential central operations and back-end hub for all of the bank's lines of business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Opens and maintains new deposit accounts for assigned groups. Ensures that all account information is booked properly and that all data input and proper documentation is obtained and processed in an accurate and timely manner. Provides operational integrity of new accounts opened and ensures regulatory compliance and adherence to bank policies and procedures.
- Opens and maintains new accounts. Provides accurate information requested by client. Explains and reviews all account documentation and assumes responsibility for proper documentation execution.
- Provides applicable disclosure brochures and other information regarding regulations and procedures of the bank and the federal government to new and potential clients.
- Sets up new account data on the computer system and obtains and maintains proper documentation to support newly established account relationships. Reviews documents for quality, accuracy, and completeness prior to filing. Assists in following up on any missing documentation.
- Ensures that all accounts opened are done according to established bank policies and procedures, as well as applicable regulations.
- Develops and builds relationships within CNB to facilitate service issues and opportunities for customers and prospects.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Minimum 4 years of new account experience
- Minimum 4 years of customer service experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to perform in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Specialized Knowledge in assigned duties and on all areas of expertise .
- Communicate complex and sensitive info.
- Analyze and make sound decisions.
- Work independently. Seen as a "go to person”.
- May provide guidance to junior colleagues.
- Team player.
- Initiative and contribute ideas for ways to work for efficiently.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website