NEW ACCOUNTS ANALYST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Works with branch and department colleagues on all aspects of the client on-boarding process. Collaborates with Portfolio Management teams to process requests for new or existing accounts or best way to transfer assets into the firm. Resolves inquiries and escalates as appropriate
Wealth Management Division: City National Rochdale
As a member of City National Rochdale, the company's Wealth Management group, you will provide white-glove service focused on intelligently personalized portfolio management for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. For 30 years, City National Rochdale has helped clients achieve their goals, operating as a nimble, responsive, local boutique investment firm.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Assist clients, partner Financial Advisors, Sr. Investment Consultant and Portfolio Manager Teams with client on-boarding and new account inquiries.
- Prepare paperwork of all new accounts coming in through various legacy platforms (Rochdale and CNAM) as well as for the mid-net-worth platform, Symphonic Financial Advisors.
- Open new accounts and process daily Outstanding Actions Report.
- Maintain database that houses all client, Financial Advisor, and partner firm contact information including the processing of all changes partner's broker dealer and/or RIA changes.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the investment management industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in using Microsoft Office applications
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent computer literacy with a proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website