SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I - TREASURY MANAGEMENT
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Serves as primary customer service contact for Treasury Management Services. Acts as liaison between clients and various Bank units to independently respond to client inquires and resolve outstanding issues. Manages customer relationship by attaining permanent resolution to issue, which includes assessing the cause of issue and recommending additional products/services. Provides consultative input to Operation and Product Management for problem resolution or prevention. Performs operations and administrative functions for unit under minimal supervision. Keeps abreast of new and changes to existing products and services.
Treasury Management Solutions Division
As a member of City National's Treasury Management Solutions group, you will make a difference by delivering integrated technology solutions to help clients more efficiently manage their businesses and working capital. This group drives and supports the bank's cash management products and services that won City National four of its 11 Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2018.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Serves as primary contact for clients and various units in the research and resolution of problems and inquiries. Consistently exercises discretion and judgment when interacting with clients to determine present and future needs and discuss progress toward solutions. Ensures client satisfaction.
- Acts as liaison between client and other Bank units to resolve problems and comply with client requests.
- Coordinates with clients, account officers and appropriate departments to ensure that clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly management reports, utilizing various PC software including spreadsheet, database, analytical and graphics software packages and completes other spreadsheet analytical and research projects as assigned.
- Maintains a proactive commitment to established Bank programs, such as CustomerFirst, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Equal Employment Opportunity.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service operations in a banking environment required.
- Minimum 1 year with direct client contact required
- Minimum 1 year experience with MS office applications
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong PC skills including spreadsheet and database manipulation required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Cash Management/Treasury Management preferred
- Experience in a customer service call center/service center preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong PC skills including database and spreadsheet manipulation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to monitor call queues and pending work queues
- Ability to interface in an effective and professional manner with colleagues, clients and business partners
- Good knowledge of banking operations and procedures
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website