TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
This colleague is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative and operations support to the respective team Recruiter, Supervisor, and/or Manager of Talent Acquisition for the bank-wide recruitment process. This colleague represents the recruitment department to both internal and external clients (colleagues, managers, applicants, external recruiters) consistent with the Bank's recruitment policies and practices, and service culture.
Human Resources Division
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference as a member of City National's Human Resources team, a diverse and dynamic group focused on supporting the full lifecycle of colleagues through an exceptional workplace experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Schedule all phone, video and in-person interviews with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers.
- Open and track requisitions and post approved positions on-line to appropriate web sites (CNB Career Site, job boards and social media sites).
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on the requisition process.
- Prepare new hire documentation including offer letters and onboarding to the New Colleague Welcome Centers.
- Produce timely and accurate routine and ad hoc reports with applicant tracking system.
- Assist other members of Human Resources as needed.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Human Resources or other administrative responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Skills and Knowledge
- Team player with strong attention to detail, internet savvy and client service focus
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral. Knowledge of current and emerging digital trends
- Self-starter who is able to navigate ambiguity with curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Previous experience with HR databases and automated recruiting tools preferred
- Knowledge of Human Resources functions preferred
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated organizational/time utilization skills
- Proven attention to detail/accuracy
- Excellent client services skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with a wide range of colleagues at various levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website