Job Details: TECH SUPPORT ANALYST II - WAREHOUSE LENDING Location can be in Los Angeles or Mt. Laurel, NJ.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? The Technical Support Analyst position is directly responsible for responding to questions and requests from both clients and internal users with regards to Warehouse Lending's main vendor application -- Promerit. The Technical Support Analyst will be the system administrator for Promerit as well as other Mortgage Warehouse applications such as Business Suite, MERS and Salesforce. They are considered first level support for these applications. A successful Technical Support Analyst will be able to meet the needs of clients and internal users, and properly align the Promerit platform's settings and applications to meet those needsAdditionally, the Technical Support Analyst will provide analytics and reporting for the business unit, and have the ability to translate data requests into solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and effective communication.
Specialty Banking Division
As a member of the Specialty Banking group, you will help to bring extensive industry knowledge to commercial clients in specialized segments and deliver an unmatched level of service. Specialty Banking is comprised of several teams of experienced bankers with niche market knowledge and niche financial proficiency, promoting solutions rather than products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Help Desk Support
- Provide help desk support for internal and external clients with the Promerit application in a timely and professional manner.
- Analysis and Reporting
- Ability to receive and act on various data requests from both internal and external clients and translate them into relevant queries, department reports, or customer specific projects.
- Operations Support
- Monthly billing, co-warehouse settlements and custodial reconciliations with updates to Promerit.
- Ability to analyze and document business requirements and then make the appropriate modifications to Warehouse Lending's website.
- Recommend and implement improvements for System Administration tasks
- Responsible for technical break/fix support for Promerit application
- Keeps informed of existing and evolving best practice, industry standards and technologies.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Develop and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with key business partners to meet expected customer service levels.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor's Degree inInformation Technology
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with MS Excel, Access, and SQL.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- 3 - 5year's experience working with MS Excel, Access, and SQL
- Understanding of accounting and banking fundamentals
- Understanding of data mining/query techniques
- Understanding of relational databases
- Basic understanding of warehouse lending system platforms preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong planning, organizational, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to quickly learn the Promerit warehouse application.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel VBA, Access, and SQL.
- General Knowledge of Mortgage Banking
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website