SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your cardiac and medical patients? Would you like to use your critical thinking and telemetry skills to support your patients' recovery? Then apply now to join the Cardiac Telemetry Unit (CTU) at Chippenham Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in HCA, the nation's largest hospital system, Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Provisional Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. As a Level I Trauma Center, we provide fast, skilled care in life's most difficult moments.
Chippenham's Cardiac Telemetry Unit (CTU):
- 25 beds
- Cardiac-focused patients
- Patients from the ED, CCU, Cath Lab, Angio
What Sets Us Apart:
"I enjoy the fast paced environment, the variety of different disease processes, and the great teamwork!" - KE
"I work on CTU because of the availability of resources and the helpful team" - KF
"I look forward to coming to work every shift to work with a group of people that have become my family" - HW
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS and PALS certification (preferred)
- TNCC (preferred)
- 1 year of nursing experience, ideally in an acute care ER environment (preferred)
- 12 hour shifts, Days from 7am to 7pm, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
Why join HCA – CJW Medical Center?
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website