SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency department. Submit your application today!
Our Registered Nurse teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
See why our employees love working at Chippenham HospitalAs one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level 1 trauma center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. The Emergency Room at Chippenham Hospital:
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- 50 Bed ED
- Dedicated 10 Bed Pediatric ED
- Dedicated 5 Bed Psych ED
- Busiest ED in the city
- 2 Helipads - Rooftop Helipad is LARGEST in the State!
- Chest Pain and Stroke Accredited
- Dedicated Point of Care Testing
- Mid-Level Provider in triage 7 days a week
- Fast Track open 7 days a week from 0700-2300
What Sets Us Apart:"I am new to the ER and what I love most is how friendly the co-workers are. This ER is AMAZING!" – AW "I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients" – TH "I love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility"- ES Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS and PALS certification (preferred)
- TNCC (preferred)
- New Graduate Nurses Welcome - previous ED tech experience is a plus!
- 1 year of ER experience is preferred
- Full Time
- 12 hour shifts
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
Why join HCA – CJW Medical Center?
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website