DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
**This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus!**
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Submit your application today!
Our Trauma teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about
Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed acute care facility, is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. We are also a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Level I Trauma Center, which allows us to provide fast, skilled care to more adults and adolescents in our ER and Pediatric ER than any other hospital in the area. We are proud to be the region's first choice for orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health (at Tucker Pavilion) and cardiovascular care (at Levinson Heart Institute).
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*:
1. *Oversight of all aspects of the Trauma Programs at CJW Medical Center.
2. *Provides nursing leadership to assist the Trauma Medical Director(s) in accomplishing
the overall mission and goals of the Trauma Service.
3. *Timely communication of day-to-day trauma cases and programmatic issues to the Trauma Medical Director(s).
2. *Oversees Trauma Performance Improvement Activities and works in collaboration
with Quality Management to assure integration of Trauma Service PI activities into
organizational mission and goals.
4. *Prepares Trauma Service Reports for facility administration, Quality Council, Quality Management, other internal requestors and external agencies as needed.
5. *Maintains credentials and CME files for Trauma Surgeons and Emergency Physicians
participating in the Trauma Service.
6. *Facilitates and provides educational opportunities for the Trauma Team and Trauma Service.
7. *Supervises the Trauma Registrar(s) to assure timely and accurate entries into the VA
State Trauma Registry as required by the Code of Virginia.
8. *Organizes all Trauma Service meetings.
9. *Collaborates with others within local, regional, state, and national trauma systems in
performance improvement activities, benchmarking, and trauma education.
10. *Represents the Trauma Service within the organization and also to external agencies and
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (REQUIRE)
- MBA, MHA, or MSN (Preferred)
- Level 1 Trauma State and National Accredidation and Survey Experience (Required)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Service and Quality Excellence: Ability to demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to delivering exceptional care to create an unmatched value proposition for our patients.
- Honor our Mission and Values: Ability to build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of integrity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
- Effective Decision Making: Ability to make timely, informed decisions that are in the best interest of our patients, employees, providers, community and HCA.
- Attain and Leverage Strategic Relationships: : Ability to develop and strengthen collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to advance the care of our patients and the growth of HCA.
- Lead and Develop Others: Ability to lead others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives; provide meaningful coaching and mentoring to increase the capabilities of individuals and teams and drive employee engagement.
- Communicate with Impact: Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
- Achieve Success through Change: Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, remove barriers and resistance, and enable desired behaviors.
- Drive Execution and Financial Results: Ability to commit to the success and financial wellbeing of HCA by challenging others to excel and hold themselves and others accountable for achieving results.
Why join HCA – CJW Medical Center?
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website